Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome to Agent 757

Welcome to Agent 757!  A little corner of the web devoted but certainly not limited to: the Real Estate market, Investing, Home Buying & Selling, local happenings, as well as the current market status in Hampton Roads, Virginia.

My name is JoAnne Evangelista, a Realtor and investor with Keller Williams Realty.  My goal is to help you understand and work through the current real estate market with buying or selling your home.  My sincerest hope is to help navigate you through the home buying or selling process with the greatest of ease, making it a pleasant experience and leaving with newfound friendships.

Visit my new and improved website!  Where you can find properties, current listings, Buying & Selling resources, and information about Hampton Roads!
{please have patience , it still needs a bit of tweaking!}


Also you can find me on Facebook!  Please "Like" my page to get the latest news and information regarding local upcoming events, market analysis, mortgage rates, new listings, and so much more! 

Follow me on Pinterest, to see neat staging, DIY, & home ideas! Staging your home is a great way to get your home sold quicker and for top dollar!  A lover of all social media, you can also follow me on TwitterLinked-In, & Instagram!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, market concerns or to get a home search going!

-JoAnne Evangelista




1 comment:

  1. You are the best realtor we have ever used. You are knowledgeable and nice to work with. Thank you for all your help with the purchase of our Pungo farm. We look forward to using your talents again in the future. Nice blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns about Real Estate and the market. I look forward to chatting with you!